AnimeZone

A long time ago I was trying to find a web site full with great anime pictures and themes. There were few successes, but overall the search result weren’t as satisfactory as I would like them to. That is why I created this web blog – to help myself, and you the visitors of this site to keep track of the original anime art available on the net.

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Online web store

For everyone lucky enough who can spend some money for the fulfillment of his desires the web site of Mandarake is there to offer an immense catalogs of anime related items. Good previews for many series including usually the cover pages and the first three pages of the magazines are available in the catalog of that store. Gosh someday I am going to move to Japan – I know I will.

But for now – here is the url for you to check:

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/index.do

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.